Grounding – A simple, pleasurable way to reduce inflammation and disease
Did you know that the energy from the earth can help you live a healthier life? Research suggests a lack of grounding referred to as “Electron Deficiency syndrome” has a lot to do with the rise of modern diseases.
- Grounding is simply placing one’s bare feet on the ground whether it be grass, sand, floor, painted or unpainted concrete.
- When you ground to the electron-enriched earth, an improved balance of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system occurs.
- Being grounded also reduces inflammation by thinning your blood and infusing your body with negatively charged ions
- When grounding is restored, may people report significant improvement in a wide range of ailments
- And its no more complicated than walking outdoors barefoot
“Mother earth is endowed with electrons which are literally absorbed through your feet. Its like taking handfuls of antioxidants, but you are getting it through your feet”
– Dr. Stephen Sinatra – Cardiologist
Credits: Wakeup-world. Text by Dr. Joseph Mercola