We all including our loved ones have health goals and concerns. The current approach to health & medicine is not achieving the results it was supposed to.
A few listed below :
- Lavender great for sun burn, skin irritations and restful sleep
- Peppermint soothes headaches, relieves itching from bug bites, repels spiders and much more
- Melaleuca disinfects cuts and scrapes, heals skin tissue, defends against environmental threats
- Lemon helps relieve anxiety, detoxifying, purifies water
- Frankincense Immunity support, alleviates mental fatigue, helps to heal infected wounds
- DigestZen digestive support, soothes upset stomach, helps maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Balance promotes overall sense of relaxation, great for jet-lag, grounding properties
- Breathe maintains clear and clean airways, minimizes airborne threats, relieves congestion
Essential Oils can be used :
The sense of smell is a tool that can elicit powerful physiologic, mental, and emotional responses. Essential oils are quickly absorbed by the smell receptors, which have a direct link to the limbic system by way of the olfactory nerve. The limbic system is part of the brain that supports a variety of functions including smell, emotions, behavior, and memory. For this reason, essential oils have an especially powerful effect via aromatic application.
Topical application is a very effective method for applying essential oils. Because essential oils have low molecular weights and are lipid soluble, they easily penetrate the skin. Once absorbed, they stay in the applied area for a localized benefit.
When you sprinkle cinnamon on your oatmeal, sip a mug of peppermint tea, or add fresh basil leaves to your spaghetti, you are actually consuming some volatile aromatic essential oil compounds. Essential oil contributes many health benefits as well as flavoring and aroma properties to foods. When ingested, essential oils directly enter the blood stream via the gastrointestinal tract, where they are transported throughout the rest of the body.